Visitors to our centre find it deeply calming, but also profoundly revelatory. In working with the Openhand Team, mirrors are cast, the vibration of your soul felt, and blockages processed. People feel uplifted, invigorated and gain a better understanding of the path that lies before them. Such clarity is utterly priceless in finding the right alignment in your life: in your career, your relationships and general living. We run personal retreats all year round, where you can come on your own, or in a small group.
Healing Personal Retreats
The retreat includes the following:
- Space to unwind and connect deeper with your soul
- Supportive conversation/facilitation and group sharings
- Use of our meditation space and beautiful gardens
- 2 nights accommodation in a private room
- Morning meditations and a soulmotion session
- Nutritious, organic, vegan breakfasts and evening meals
- Guidance on the local area, walks and energy sites
- Extras include lunch, sauna, outings, massage, facilitation, spiritual catalysis and reflexology
What do you want from your personal retreat?
You have the possibility to tailor make your personal retreat depending on how you would like to spend your time. You may feel just to be in your own space and quiet, or to engage in facilitation or bodywork with a highly skilled facilitator, or to spend some time exploring Glastonbury and Avalon, Gaia’s heart centre. Additional sessions are best booked in advance, they include:
Details and Booking Information
- Dates and Timings: between now and Easter there are three opportunities for Personal Retreats - Jan 15th-17th, Feb 12th-14th and Mar 18th-20th (other times are possible - just ask)
- Venue: Avalon Rising, The Openhand Retreat Centre in Glastonbury
- Cost: The basic cost is £165 which includes B&B for two nights, evening meals, morning meditation and support from Fiona. Extras that are available include lunch, therapies and 1:1 sessions, outings, sauna and transport to and from Avalon Rising. You have the option to upgrade to spacious ensuite yoga/meditation studio room for an additional £50 supplement.
- Booking info: Places are limited to a maximum of 3-4 people in order to maintain a tranquil and spacious environment, so book early to avoid disappointment. To book a place or to get more information, email Fiona at email@example.com or via contact on this website. Also feel free to get in touch if you are interested in other future dates.
Or maybe you need to rest, recouperate and recharge your batteries for a while. All is possible on the Openhand Personal Retreats atAvalon Rising.
It could be all you need for a rejuvenating, yet highly revelatory booster on your path.
I look forward to seeing you!